Re: [tm-dev] Required Verification for the change sets to enable 3.2.x builds

If failed for the first sets when the configuration was not yet complete,

the last attempt in hudson passed, with all proper configuration in place
but that does not verify the previous change sets only the last one

regards,
Manuel Garcia