Re: [tm-dev] Remote Systems users feedback

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have read the wiki and will start somewhere from there.

My release of Zend Studio is currently using RSE Core 3.1.1.v200909160005.

Can I compile and install the latest version of the plugin into my Zend Studio branded Eclipse to do my debugging on?

Best

Per