From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Per Eriksson
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:47 PM
To: tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tm-dev] Remote Systems users feedback

Dear Target Management group,

My name is Per Eriksson, working with a web agency in Sweden. We are developing in php and java and are doing our daily work in Zend Studio which is built on Eclipse technology.

The feature that I use everyday is the Remote Systems for all our clients. It works quite well, but since I use it all the time every day I experience some problems from time to time on the Windows platform and is willing to share my experiences and feedback with you.

I am also a java developer and is hoping to maybe be able to contribute some code.

How do I get started to start debug my experienced problems in the Remote Systems in the Eclipse framework?

Thank you very much,

Best Regards

Per Eriksson