Re: [titan-dev] Titan binary download is not available for Ubuntu 16.04 & Compiling from sources is failing

Hi Ramakrishna,

-The download is fixed, it was a typo, sorry about that, please try again. Thank you for letting us know.

-when compiling from source , it cannot find the Java include directories

Check your Makefile.personal settings and LD_LIBRARY_PATH

-only the first few messages have to be approved, it should become easier later; however , there’s not much I can do about it, it’s an Eclipse thing

Best regards

Elemer