From: titan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <titan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ramakrishna Kommineni <ramakrishnak.kommineni@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 7:15:59 AM
To: titan-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [titan-dev] Titan binary download is not available for Ubuntu 16.04 & Compiling from sources is failing

Hi ,

I tried to download the TITAN binary for the Ubuntu 16.04 from the below link:

I am getting below error:

Eclipse downloads - file unavailable

The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download.

This happens when the file is part of a nightly or development build. If so, please return to the project's home page and download a newer version.

Go back.

Also I tried Compiling from source. I am getting below error, when I run make.

make[1]: Entering directory '/home/eirmnp/Downloads/titan.core/JNI'

  (C++)  jnimw.cc

g++: error: /include: No such file or directory

g++: error: /include/linux: No such file or directory

../Makefile.genrules:97: recipe for target 'jnimw.o' failed

make[1]: *** [jnimw.o] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/eirmnp/Downloads/titan.core/JNI'

make: *** [all] Error 2

Could you please help?Also my posts in Eclipse Forum are not displaying until one of the moderators approves the message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Back to the top