[tinydtls-dev] ECDSA validation

Hi ,

I recently tried out the tinyDtls library and it worked straight out of the box. Thanks to developers.
I was basically using it on PC environment and I missed out a very important observation. The single call to validate a signature takes about 55 secs on a 16bit/32bit MCU both working at around 32 Mhz Clock. I am curious to know if this is expected.
Basically,
if( ecc_ecdsa_validate(pub_x, pub_y, hash, point_r, point_s) == 0) return 1;
takes a lot of time. I am doing something wrong OR is it expected?

Thanks in advance,
HM

Back to the top