[tinydtls-dev] Fatal Error : unistd.h no such file or directory - reg

Hello Team,

I am trying to simulate TinyDTLS in Contiki, and I have cloned the code from git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tinydtls/org.eclipse.tinydtls.git.

I am getting an error when I try to compile dtls-server.c using Cooja simulator:

"Fatal Error : unistd.h no such file or directory"

I tried linking the /usr/include/asm-generic with asm folder (after doing build essentials) and when i tried to list the files under both I could see that unistd.h is present under both.

I tried to edit the header file in the dtls-server.c by using

#include <asm/unistd.h> or #include<asm-generic/unistd.h>
 or
#include "/usr/include/asm/unistd.h" (this gives a header length too long message)

But unfortunately nothing works.

Kindly help me by providing suggestions on how to resolve this issue at the earliest possible please.

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top