Re: [tinydtls-dev] x509 certificate

Hi Youssef,
thanks for your tips, i will take a look!
Paolo

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:20:06 +0100
 Youssef Rekik <youssef.rekik@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paolo,

I suggest you give iotivity tinydtls a look. It has X.509 support and I used their patch on tinydtls last time to support X.509 certificates.

Best Regards,

On Nov 30, 2017 13:34, "Veronesi Paolo" <paolo.veronesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>