Re: [tinydtls-dev] Secure Version of dtls_prng()

Frank Gerlach <Frank_Gerlach@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Attached you find the code of a secure implementation of dtls_prng().

Thank you. May I ask you to submit this to the gerrit review system for
tinydtls [1]. The usual process is to create a ticket in the Eclipse bug
tracker [2] and reference it from the commit message for gerrit. Please
make sure to include a Signed-off-by: header as well.

As tinydtls is plain C, I would also ask you to use C-style identifiers
instead of C++ camel case, and follow the (weak) whitespace conventions
for tinydtls before submitting a patch.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/tinydtls/org.eclipse.tinydtls
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tinydtls

Grüße