As an FYI, I’ve made progress today in splitting out the Base feature of Tigerstripe (headless, no UI). I’ve also automated the run of a set of initial Junit tests during the build process.
The result is available as an “N” build that I ran this PM.
I am still struggling with SCP from Ant that seems to fail every once in a while. My subnet is in the while list for the Eclipse SSH server, so I know this is not a block anymore. Still something else is going on. Apart from that (I can always upload the files manually), 3 features are now posted during a build: base, annotations and workbench. Only Base as a set of Junit tests attached to them for now.