Re: [thym-dev] CQs and participation on the release train

Sounds like a plan.
I will send an email to cross-project ML with about the intention
--
Gorkem

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool.
In order to be good citizen for the release train, we need to avoid volatile URLs with volatile content, and we need to decide from time to time of a specific build to give to release train. Then, when we want to make a specific build available for SimRel, the process is:
* create a download.eclipse.org/thym/integration/0.1-<buildId> containing the latest build. I'll make it manually for the first shot, then I'll try to make a Jenkins job to "promote snapshot as integration".
* Update the SimRel contribution file to use this new build.

Can I make a first shot with the current build ? I'll have to open a bug to SimRel and need Gorkem +1 to make the first contribution.
But before that, we need to decide of a category where to put THyM. "Mobile and Device development" seems to be the most obvious target. Any objection?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat