Re: [thym-dev] CQs and participation on the release train

Cool.
In order to be good citizen for the release train, we need to avoid volatile URLs with volatile content, and we need to decide from time to time of a specific build to give to release train. Then, when we want to make a specific build available for SimRel, the process is:
* create a download.eclipse.org/thym/integration/0.1-<buildId> containing the latest build. I'll make it manually for the first shot, then I'll try to make a Jenkins job to "promote snapshot as integration".
* Update the SimRel contribution file to use this new build.

Can I make a first shot with the current build ? I'll have to open a bug to SimRel and need Gorkem +1 to make the first contribution.
But before that, we need to decide of a category where to put THyM. "Mobile and Device development" seems to be the most obvious target. Any objection?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top