Re: [technology-pmc] Technology JNoSQL nominations

Ok, thank you, Gunnar.

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 5:58 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Otávio,

Just to clarify, "helping at a conference" is in my opinion not a suitable argument for becoming a committer. That's typically done by anyone part of your project community. What's really relevant is contributions to the project such as code, documentation, spec, test results/quality reports, etc.

In the future, please make sure to include such information (eg., the links to pull requests or contribution history) in committer nominations.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/