Re: [technology-pmc] NatTable Release 1.2.0 - Request for approval

>> does that mean that all packages are exported from the NatTable bundle(s)?

yes

>> sounds like it needs a major version increase (2.0.0)

from the OSGi versioning principles you are right. but this leads to a discussion product vs. bundle version. The breaking changes were necessary because I'm still cleaning up the mess my predecessors left me.

Updating the major version would lead to confusions in the NatTable community since I communicated that 2.0 would be a NatTable version with new architecture to support additional UI toolkits.

as far as I understand @noimplement I would agree