Re: [technology-pmc] Request to mark sisu-maven-plugin specific dependencies as 'WORKS WITH'

Any follow up?

These CQs are already approved for distribution.

That doesn't mean that you must distribute them. If you choose to pick them up from somewhere else later, that's a distribution detail that I don't think is an IP concern.

My recommendation is to just leave these as they are.

Wayne