Re: [technology-pmc] Request for Exception : include m2e-wtp to Kepler M5 aggregator builds - XWT

Some observations.

XWT has a build that they're calling 1.0

The two bundles that I checked in their update site does not have about.html files.

The Feature contains an old SUA (2005). Also references update sites, and the Ganymede update site in particular.
secondaryUpdateSiteName=Ganymede Discovery Site
There is no license in the feature.

AFAICT XWT uses a Buckminster-based build. They do not do appear to be signing anything or using pack200.

There is no apparent download site, and no information on the website indicating how to obtain builds. There is virtually nothing (other than information that I've provided) on the project page.

I think that it was last year that we (okay, I) decided that any project participating in the train had to have done at least one release review prior to the uber release review. There is no evidence that they intend to do this. In fact, there is little evidence that they have done any due diligence to understand what is required of release train participation.

IMHO, they are nowhere near close enough to ready to join Kepler.

Wayne