Re: [technology-pmc] Request for Exception : include m2e-wtp to Kepler M5 aggregator builds - XWT

Before I formally do this request Yves, can you point me towards the project page and any older releases?

I see that the portal metadata is a bit out of date for the project:
http://projects.eclipse.org/list-of-projects

I understand that it used to ship as part of e4, correct?

Also, is the Marketplace entry out of date?
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/xwt-designer#.URK9hKuG2Q0