Re: [technology-pmc] Re: EPF Release Review

Service releases (bug fix releases with no new features) do not require a review. Check out exception three in section 6.4 of the development process:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php#6_4_Releases

HTH,

Wayne

Ricardo Balduino wrote:

PMC,

When gathering the information for this release, it occurred to us that maintenance releases may not required a release review.
Is this a correct assumption?

We are essentially delivering fixes on the 2 major components: EPF Composer tool and Process Library. Please refer to project plan for details, located at: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.epf

And please let us know at your earliest convenience if we should proceed with the Release Review, as we would need to prepare the project log and slides if affirmative.

Thank you  very much,
Ricardo Balduino
Ricardo Balduino, MSSE

Senior Software Engineer IBM Rational
Method Architect 	Rational Method Composer (RMC) Team

The EPF project team is preparing to release a new version on October 10 and we kindly request your approval to have a release review on October 7, as described by the EMO below.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or comments.
Thank you,

----- Forwarded by Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM on 09/16/2009 08:39 AM -----