Re: [technology-pmc] Newsreader

haha I was pressing F5 a lot the last few days. There was a rather
extensive mail from Scott Lewis and I did reply on your mail. Didn't
you catch that?

Best regards,

Wim

In the mean time, I also saw something on Denis' screen:
http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/eclipsewebmaster/2009/05/29/hey-denis-what-is-that-on-your-screen/