[technology-pmc] Re: updates to EGit proposal?

Shawn, that all sounds reasonable. The proposal doesn't become public until you say it's time. So it's you want to delay a bit waiting for more diversity in the project, that's fine. Just let me know when it's time to do something. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image