From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anne Jacko
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 5:43 PM
To: Mike Milinkovich; Bjorn Freeman-Benson; Daniel Ford
Cc: Technology PMC
Subject: [technology-pmc] STEM proposal

Mike, Bjorn (cc Daniel, Wayne, and Tech PMC),

We have a proposal for a new project called STEM. It is currently part
of OHF but Daniel is proposing to take it out of OHF and make it a
separate Technology sub-project.

Please review and comment. Thanks.

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/stem/

Anne Jacko