Re: [technology-pmc] Requirements for publishing non-release builds

What are the requirements for external pre-reqs? Can we publish snapshots without fully defining them?

The rationale here is that we would like to require an older Maven Embedder bundle (hosted outside eclipse, of course) which has not been officially declared as a pre-req because it is expected to be replaced by a newer version when the embedder is more stable (and we don't want to overload the ip-team). Additionally, this will allow us to experiment with different packagings and embedder versions in the future.

If an official pre-req is required, how shall we proceed?