Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] 16-Dec AC Phone Meeting Notes (ACTION REQUIRED!)

On 12/16/2008 3:22 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Oberhuber, Martin schrieb:
     * *All PMC Representatives *designate an official backup delegate if
       you can not join a meeting. Note that as per today's RESOLUTION,
       *each PMC is required *to send a delegate if he or she can not
       join a phone meeting. The *Eclipse, STP, Tools and WTP PMC's*
       please also name an active primary representative! Please send
       your primary and backup delegate information to me by private
       E-Mail. Let me know if you have any questions. For Modeling, RT
       and Technology I already have the delegate information as per
       today's meeting notes.

Is anybody volunteering? The phone calls generally take time around 5pm
in my timezone. I'm not able to attend every call because I'm usually
booked most of the time. Thus, we need a backup as well.

What are the responsibilities involved? I'd be happy to volunteer as a backup if it is something that a PMC "total newbie" can handle.

Eric

Back to the top