Re: [technology-pmc] Archive Review for ALF

+1

That's fair. Hopefully things come to a better resolution before the archival.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Technology PMC members,

On October 6th, Brian Carroll of the ALF project, acknowledged the ongoing issues with the ALF project and indicated that the would present to us their plans for "how we might revive the project by growing the community, and if termination were the approriate course, how to best preserve the value that has been created by the project."

On October 21st, I asked (through this mailing list) for a status update [2].

On Monday, October 27th, in the absence of a compelling reason to do otherwise, I intend to ask EMO to schedule an archival review for the project.

Just FYI. Comments welcome.

Wayne

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg01059.html
[2] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg01176.html