[technology-pmc] EPF project - release review

Hi,

As detailed on email below, the Eclipse Process Framework (EPF) team would like to proceed with a release review on August 13.

PMC, please provide your permission for us to conduct this review.

We will have a first version of IP Log and slide deck available by Tuesday, August 5, 12PM PDT, so you can provide your initial feedback.
The final version should be available by COB Wednesday, August 6.

Please, let us know if we need anything else in order to be on schedule for the review on the 13th.

Thank you very much.

Ricardo Balduino, EPF Committer

Ricardo Balduino | Sr. Software Engineer

IBM Rational | SolAr CoP team | RUP SIG lead

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/31/2008 02:38 PM

Ricardo Balduino/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Per Kroll/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse project reviews

Hi Ricardo,

There is a review call scheduled for Wednesday, August 13, at 8am PDT. If you can have everything in place by Wednesday, August 6, then you could be on that review call. This is what you need to have:

1. Permission from your PMC to have the review (forwarded email to emo is fine)
2. An approved IP Log
3. The slides for the review in final form (meaning that you've sent them in earlier and we've looked at them and said they're OK)

To start the IP Log review process, I recommend that you send email ASAP to emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx (please cc emo@) and tell them you need the review complete before August 6.

Just let me now if you think you can get this together in time, and I'll go ahead and put you on the schedule. Thanks!

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

We need to schedule a release review for the EPF project (release planned for Aug 22).

When is there availability for this review, and when would you expect to have the slides and project log?

Thank you,

Ricardo Balduino

EPF Committer.

Ricardo Balduino | Sr. Software Engineer

IBM Rational | SolAr CoP team | RUP SIG lead

Anne Jacko <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by:
eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/19/2008 02:42 PM

eclipse.org-membership-at-large@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>, Stefan Maiwald <smaiwald@xxxxxxx>, Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[eclipse.org-committers] Eclipse project reviews

Hello all,

Below is the schedule of upcoming reviews. Thanks.

Project Reviews
Wed, 04 Jun 2008 Ganymede (except STP) Simultaneous Release Release Review (slides) at 1500 UTC
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 Ganymede STP Release Review (slides, project log) at 1500 UTC
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 Eclipselink Graduation Release Review (slides, project log) at 1500 UTC
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 Tigerstripe 0.3 Release Review (slides, project log) at1500 UTC
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 SMILA (EILF) Creation Review (slides) at 1500 UTC
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 ORMF Creation Review (slides) at 1500 UTC

Reviews are held on a conference call for Eclipse Members. Members (and committers are members) are directed to the MyFoundation portal for the call-in information. If you do not have access to the portal, send email to EMO to request the call information.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx