[technology-pmc] Agenda for tomorrow - hey, you haven't done your EclipseCon duties!

Agenda for tomorrow's Technology PMC call:

EclipseCon
First, we all agreed [1] that we would review the tutorial submissions [2] and come to the meeting ready to make decisions. Given that the EclipseCon process is supposed to be open and transparent, I expected to see comments on the submissions in Eclipsezilla, but so far only Ward has commented on only one submission. This isn't very transparent...

Dead Projects
It's time to stop being wimpy and just archive the dead Technology projects. Here are the ones I propose that we vote to archive: ECESIS, Laszlo.

Projects On Notice
At the same time, I think we need to vote to give the following projects a limited time (one month? until the end of 2006?) to get their Eclipse websites into shape which means following the infrastructure guidelines [3,4,5] regarding paragraphs, left menus, etc.: Aperi, ALF, BPEL, Buckminster, ECF, Apogee, g-Eclipse, Higgins, Mylar, OHF, Photran, EPF, PTP, RAP, Nebula, and Corona. The Dash and Voice Tools projects are already in compliance. They've been given lots of warnings and time to do this, so we need to decide on an action to take if a project does not do this - for example, we could disable their CVS and downloads.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/technology/pmc-minutes.php?key=2006.11.07
[2] http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/php/search.php?product=&bug_status=Open&track%5B%5D=12&type%5B%5D=39&content=&author=&Search=Search
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure.php
[4] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/project-status-infrastructure-page2.php