Re: [technology-pmc] Tutorials for EclipseCon?

I see -- yes, I would vote that we invite them all without any bias
just yet, and then consider what proposals actually get submitted, the
quality, and the size of the likely interested audience (or whatever
other guidelines have been suggested from conference folks).

Cliff