[technology-pmc] Tutorials for EclipseCon?

John, Cliff, Ward, Wayne,
Even though we're not going to have a call tomorrow, there is one agenda item we need to discuss: we (the Technology PMC) have three short tutorials to allocate for EclipseCon. The deadline is November 1st (9 days from today). We need to invite people to submit tutorials because the tutorials aren't going to happen magically. So which Technology projects should we invite? Recommendations?

- Bjorn

Back to the top