[technology-pmc] Ecesis Summit

Hi Dwight. The Technology PMC would like to see a community develop around
Ecesis, and to that end, we'd like to suggest that a "Restart Summit" be
held in Ottawa.

We see this as an opportunity to gather concerned parties to discuss the
issues of concern to the education community, like format of the files, and
the nature of a derivative work. Ideally, it'd be great if we could get a
representative from each of the projects and from organizations providing
services for Eclipse.

Would you be interested/able to organize and run such a summit?

The foundation can provide some funding.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation