From: Kevin McGuire [mailto:Kevin_McGuire@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 16, 2006 3:21 PM
To: Wayne Beaton
Cc: Greg Adams
Subject: Re: BPEL project

Hi Wayne,

I am currently not on this project.  Please follow up with Greg.

Cheers,
Kevin McGuire

"Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/12/2006 02:19 PM To
Kevin McGuire/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
BPEL project

Hi Kevin. I hope that all is well and that vacation is
treating you well.

The Technology PMC is reviewing the BPEL project and we are
curious to learn about the current status. It seems that
there was a flurry of activity late last year and early this
year, but it seems to have gotten quiet.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation