[technology-pmc] agenda for today's call

Friends -- We have not yet recovered from two weeks of traveling so we are not ready to go forward with what would be the most natural agenda for today's call. We will however call in at 2pm eastern, 11am pacific for a short meeting.

	The call-in number is 613.287.8000 or 866.362.7064, passcode 874551#

Bjorn and I would like to review nearly production version of commit statistics scripts and preview some specialized new ones. Here are some links to have handy while we are on the phone.

We've moved all our processing to a virtual server named dash. Here is the front door of the moment:
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/

Notice daily updates showing work done this weekend:
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/summary.cgi? top=y&day=x&year=2006&month=200605

Here is a more graphical way to roll-up numbers:
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/active-projects.cgi

Here is an experiment "rolling-up" words instead of numbers:
http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/tags.cgi?project=eclipse.equinox

I look forward to chatting about these scripts and also getting back to pmc business. Best regards. -- Ward

Back to the top