[technology-pmc] Re: [Fwd: PTP Release 1.0 is available for download!]

Thanks for being so flexible and sorry for the "no interaction" part.

Please work with Anne Jacko (emo@xxxxxxxxxxx) to schedule the review.
The instructions are here:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/release-review.php
and previous release review slides are:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/previous-release-reviews.php

Greg Watson wrote:
Bjorn,

I wasn't aware of this requirement in the lead up to the 'release', mainly because we had no interaction with the Technology PMC prior to EclipseCon. However, Cliff and I discussed this at EclipseCon and we agreed that there should be a release review before anything became 'official'. I was waiting for Cliff to provide me with information on what needed to occur to make this happen, but must admit that I had let it slide too.

In any case, I would like to initiate such a review since the committers on the project feel that there is enough in this version to be useful to people, and building a user base is now a high priority (see latest meeting notes).

Let me know what needs to be done and I will get it underway.

Greg

Back to the top