[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE Meeting Reminder - September 3, 2020

Hi all,

A friendly reminder and invitation to join our next scheduled Tangle EE General WG call on September 3, at 4 - 5 pm CET.

You can find the rolling meeting minutes in the Tangle EE Shared Google Drive (here). If you are unable to gain access, please let me know so I can add you to the Drive.

The agenda of the call can be found in the meeting minutes.

Please review and add any agenda items you would like to address in advance.

If you have any open questions or suggestions with regards to Tangle EE, please submit these via General Channel / DM or email.

All the best,

Thale Gartland

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top