[tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE - Project kick-off call (01 April 2020)

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in yesterday’s Tangle EE Call.

I’ve taken the liberty to reorganize some of the content utilized so far.
If you have any improvement suggestions on sharing content and mapping these, please let me know.

The drive / folder with all content utilized so far can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vZWMUziyjhjd-yHu-jwUpfBBdLUOYLah

Captured meeting minutes from yesterday’s call, please add / revise if anything critical is missing:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b-4cQuI0SETeuPJGPOroEz0Zn7f2YsbJa31dq0qvLcs

Main slides:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ict0b8aCr5x6U0iHz7fV-071jBq83OlT9dv5GSkLagQ

Decentralized Marketplaces Intro:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j2xUwX8pXf-0sedvNIlXWD5ZSqvDLpRAQH5aHI2WoVI

Identity Intro:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=104rIycNHWg7Ly_oL3OI5EeJlM9QhXsqB3c9iIC6sGh0

Friendly reminder:
The Steering Committee nomination period ends tomorrow.
If not already done so, please submit your nomination
to elections@xxxxxxxxxxx
Use the subject line Tangle EE Working Group Steering Committee - Participant Member Election
and submit the Participant member contact of your choice.

When nominations are received,
Eclipse will reach out via workinggroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to determine if the prospective candidate accepts the nomination.

As a result, please ensure you check for these emails (ensure not caught in your spam filter) as Eclipse is awaiting responses.

Please contact Sharon Corbett (Eclipse) in case you have any questions in regards to this process.

Kind regards,

Alex Westerhof
IOTA Foundation
M: +31 (0)6 3983 9664

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top