Re: [tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE Steering Committee - Participant Member Election - Nomination Period Extension

All;

When nominations are received, we reach out via workinggroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to determine if the prospective candidate accepts the nomination.

As a result, please ensure you check for these emails (ensure not caught in your spam filter) as we are currently awaiting responses.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,
Sharon