Re: [swordfish-dev] Questions

Ok, thanks, I have two questions for now,

First, are there any examples showing the 'federated' functionality?  It may be that I'm failing to deduce how to set it up by looking at the existing examples.  I don't quite understand everything yet.  Any direction would be helpful.

Second, I'm curious as to why EndpointResolverInteceptor is called before processing the interceptor chain (I.e. why isn't it part of the interceptor chain)?  What if you wanted another interceptor to do something that would effect the endpoint resolution?  I suppose you could somehow add it to the chain, and have it called again (currently I wouldn't know how to do this)?  In that case, there's some inefficiency to calling it the first time when you might throw away the results.  I don't have a real world example of why you would want to this, but just curious.

Thanks again,

  -Jason

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Oliver Wolf <oliver.wolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I've been evaluating Swordfish for the past week or so, and I'm
> really excited about what's going on.  I've been trying to debug
> through the code to really understand how it works.  I have a few
> questions I want to ask to help me on my way.  Where is the correct
> location to ask?  Here?

Yes, just go ahead and ask. We'll try our best to help you out.

Cheers,
Oliver