From: swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swordfish-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Wolf
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 12:39 PM
To: Swordfish Developer Discussions
Cc: Dietmar Lenzen
Subject: [swordfish-dev] Re: AW: Wizard page for provider endpoint selection

Diya: Sentence is ok, but needs to end with a period. (As shown in the screen shots for Eclipse UI Guidelines). http://wiki.eclipse.org/User_Interface_Guidelines

> The group label ist 'Provider endpoint' but we only use it for the
> 'Consumer endpoint' so please rename.

>-1
>"Provider endpoint" is the correct term here -- it denotes the
>endpoint address the provider is listening on.

> For 'File System' and 'Service Registry' I would remove the label
> (Path to WSDL, URL to WSDL) and just make the fields which show the
> path longer.

>+/-0
>Removing the label does not conform to the Eclipse UI guidelines, but
>we could shorten the labels to "Path" and "URL", respectively.

Diya: +1 for Oliver's suggestion: "Path:" and "URL:"

> 'Generate example code' should be renamed to 'Generate Example
> Consumer Code' if we only use this checkbox for example consumer
> side code, which is what I expect.

>+1

Diya: The label must follow sentence style capitalization (Eclipse UI Guidelines)

Oliver