[swordfish-dev] Re: AW: Wizard page for provider endpoint selection

> In the header
> "Select the WSDL either from the workspace, file system or the
> Swordfish Service Registry"

+1

> The group label ist 'Provider endpoint' but we only use it for the
> 'Consumer endpoint' so please rename.

-1
"Provider endpoint" is the correct term here -- it denotes the
endpoint address the provider is listening on.

> For 'File System' and 'Service Registry' I would remove the label
> (Path to WSDL, URL to WSDL) and just make the fields which show the
> path longer.

+/-0
Removing the label does not conform to the Eclipse UI guidelines, but
we could shorten the labels to "Path" and "URL", respectively.

> 'Generate example code' should be renamed to 'Generate Example
> Consumer Code' if we only use this checkbox for example consumer
> side code, which is what I expect.

+1

Oliver

Back to the top