[swordfish-dev] Swordfish build changes

Title: Swordfish build changes
Hi all,

please note that the tooling CC build will not use the 3rd parties from the Google-SVN, but uses locally installed 3rd parties in "Programme/BuildTools"
Also the ETF location for the RT build has been moved to that place.
There will be some more changes/refactorings to align RT & Tooling builds for better interaction and to allow running the Tooling build from the Eclipse SVN.

I’m trying to get all this done as smoothly as possible. Please contact me about any problems / required changes.

CU
  Jürgen
--
Jürgen Kindler