[swordfish-dev] Integrating / evaluating servicemix

Hello all,

I have some questions regarding the efforts needed to integrate swordfish

into an application and how much time is needed to get the first results

when e.g. connecting swordfish via web services to an SOAP adapter of

an SAP XI system.

What I want to do is to evaluate some of this integration platforms and

compare  each other. Sure, this efforts depends on the skills of the developers

and the concrete use cases, but someone who uses swordfish could possible

give a rough figure for this efforts which is sufficient for my needs by now. J

And, maybe someone has evaluated other tools like ServiceMix or Mule and

has figures for these platforms too?

thanks, Chris

Back to the top