Re: [sw360-dev] SW360 Upgrade Thrift Version to 0.11.0

Hallo @all,

there is a way easier method to update thrift. In the source tree there is the
file `scripts/install-thrift.sh` which install thrift, and the PR#431 will
update that to install thrift 0.11.0 (works on ubuntu, debian and alpine). So
there is no need for manual console hacking.

Best regards
Maximilian