Re: [sw360-dev] Logo suggestions

Hi,

thanks for this contribution, however I have had a few thoughts on that:

* the folder symbols let me remind of a file system or file manager or directory management software rather than what sw360 does

* I am not sure why the 360 is in bold letter while the sw in light? What was the idea behing that?

* Most important: I am not so sure about the space between the sw and the sw360 because we have all the times written it like "sw360" not "sw 360": a space poses a lot of problems in config and parameter data as well as in URLs. I am against bringing in a space between sw and 360.

* What does the </> mean ?

Maybe it was misunderstanding, because I understood the design work to sharpen / professionalize the existing logo work, but the low two rows look like entirely now logos to me.

Kind regards, Michael