Re: [sumo-user] [sumo-dev] 4 way stop intersection and traffic flow rule

Hi Pallavi,

you'll find additional attributes in the FCD output file if you activate them by --fcd-output.geo true --fcd-output.distance true. Please read our documentation summary page about safety to get to know more about causing collisions deliberately.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----