Re: [sumo-user] Facing Issue in Vehicle Insertion

You've misplaced the attributes:
- departLane belongs into the <vehicle>
- length, width, maxSpeed and accel belong into the <vType>
SUMO will automatically flag these mistakes if the root element of your routefile looks like this:
<routes xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/routes_file.xsd">