Re: [sumo-user] Facing Issue in Vehicle Insertion

Please post the exact definition that you are using for your vehicles/trips/flows

Am Mo., 24. Apr. 2023 um 12:40 Uhr schrieb Mayank Singh <mayanksingh.daiict@xxxxxxxxx>:
Respected Sir,
I am facing an issue during vehicle insertion.
I want to insert my vehicles in different lanes. But, they keep generating in the same lanes, which is not what I am looking for.
Even though, I am using depart lane = "random", still I am not able to make it.
Please take a note that I am not using sublane scenario. I am using simple lanes for generating heterogeneous traffic in my scenario.

Regards,
Mayank