Re: [sumo-user] SUMO 1.16 is fantastic! (and a few notes)

It"s high time for 2.0 now !

Le ven. 21 avr. 2023 à 17:10, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Happy to hear your feedback!

- re right-click: can you check whether the context menu pops up in an unexpected spot?
- re slow-down: Yes. It's a known issue. Some more info is here: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12644
- re TL changes: This is also a known issue: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/3742  Right now indices are only preserved when deleting connections but pretty much anything else triggers a re-computation of all connections, signal plans and thus indices.

cheers,
Jakob