Re: [sumo-user] Facing Difficulty in Vehcile Insertion:

Please read here about insertion issues: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html
The following pages may also help:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/RoadCapacity.html#further_headway_effects
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SublaneModel.html

Am Fr., 21. Apr. 2023 um 12:30 Uhr schrieb Mayank Singh <mayanksingh.daiict@xxxxxxxxx>:
Respected Sir,
I am currently working on Heterogeneous traffic and while doing simulation, vehicles are not inserting at rapid rate.
For example: Iny dataset, vehicle gets inserted at 900 seconds, but in the simulation, vehicle gets inserted at 1780 seconds, which is almost double.
Can you please infer that what could be the reasons for this and how I can rectify this problem?

Regards,
Mayank