Re: [sumo-user] Interested Parameters in fcd.xml file:

In principle, you can get most of these attributes by setting options
--fcd-output.acceleration --fcd-output.max-leader-distance MAXDISTANCE
(where MAXDISTANCE is a value of your chosing). Time to Collision is not supported by fcd output and you would either need to compute this in post processing or use another output (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/SSM_Device.html)

However, if you are using a sublane simulation for your heterogeneous traffic, than the aforementioned outputs do not support all possible situations:
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/13042