Re: [sumo-user] ZeroDivisionError in tlsCycleAdaptation

- the conversion to plain-xml and back is no longer needed if the scenario comes from osmWebWizard (see updated https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Traffic_Lights.html#improving_generated_programs_with_knowledge_about_traffic_demand)
- if you didn't spend to much time with manual adaptations to the network, then rebuilding from OSM with recommended options would be my suggestion (due to potential OSM importer improvements that were implemented since you last imported).

Am Di., 14. März 2023 um 09:40 Uhr schrieb Frederik Bachmann <frederik.bachmann@xxxxxx>:

Thank you very much for the quick bug fix regarding the tls-adaption and the valuable suggestions regarding my network.

My network was created with the OSMWebWizard and then I ran several runs of netconvert. Among others the suggested procedure in the tls-documentation during which plain-node and edges files are created and then put together again in a following netconvert run.

I also realised that my network has overlapping links and edges. How would you proceed in this case? Use the network as it is and run netconvert again as suggested by you or create a new network from osm and then run netconvert as suggested?

Thank you.

Von: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Jakob Erdmann
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. März 2023 15:50
An: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] ZeroDivisionError in tlsCycleAdaptation

Thank you for the example input. The problem has been fixed (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12760) and you can obtain an updated version at

PS: You network was affected by https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12762 and I'd be interested to learn how you created your .net.xml.

Am Fr., 3. März 2023 um 17:33 Uhr schrieb Frederik Bachmann <frederik.bachmann@xxxxxx>:

Hello,

I tried to use the “tlsCycleAdaptation.py” to adjust the tls in my network. Unfortunately, the attached ZeroDivisionError occurs.

The network is originally an “OSMWebWizard”-export and the tls have been guessed by the “netconvert” tool.

The files are too big for an email, you can find them here: https://syncandshare.lrz.de/getlink/fi9hqTJz9W9QayNcnqE7gN/tlsCycleAdaptation.zip

May I kindly ask if there is a solution to this problem?

Thank you.