Re: [sumo-user] Junction cornering granularity

Thanks, great tips!
Ruud

On Thu, Mar 2, 2023 at 11:08 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes.
Option1: --junctions.internal-link-detai INT ( default is 5)
Option2: --opendrive.internal-shapes*  This takes the shapes directly from XODR with the segment size specified by opendrive.curve-resolution (default 2). The disadvantage being, that for complicated XODR files there may be some lateral offset to the shapes, so option 1 can be a useful fallback.